What will happen?
At the start of the school year we will distribute among the registered children, free of charge, Creative Workbooks with numerous exercises on the theme of the presented books. Throughout the school year, reading and creativity will be additionally stimulated by interesting activities and numerous prize competitions.
- In EXCHANGE A LITERARY CHARACTER, children will be invited to create a puppet of a literary character. Together with a notebook for drawings and notes, the puppet will visit children at home. The groups who wish to do so will be able to exchange the puppet with a group from another school.
- Children will receive a SURPRISE LETTER, which will be written by one of the writers specially for the children included in the OLL project.
- The most active classes will receive a SURPRISE VISIT.
- Children will be sent BOOK POSTCARDS with wonderful illustrations, on which they will be able to write their opinion about the books they have read.
- The class that creates the longest READING TRAIN will be richly rewarded.
- We will organise a competition for the BEST READING CORNER.